Thank you for your decision to become a blogger for Africa Agenda. You are joining a volunteer team of journalists, students, business and non-profit professionals who are committed to raising awareness about Africa and African opportunities.
In order to complete your registration, you need to follow a couple of steps:
1) Read the editorial policy
2) Indicate you are in agreement with the editorial policy agreement. here
3) Make an account on the site.
(If you have been sent login credentials, go ahead and use these.)
4) Fill out a profile. You will need:
– A picture (or alternatively link to a facebook or linkedin account and the site will use this photo)
– A bio of one to three short sentences.
– The bio and picture will display next to your articles.
5) Submit your first story!